Warmed Cranberry Brie
1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
1/3 cup crushed cranberry sauce
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Rum Extract or Pure Orange Extract
1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
2 tablespoons chopped Pecans
1. Remove top rind of Brie to within 1/4 inch of edge all the
2. Lightly coat cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and
place Brie on cookie sheet. Set aside.
3. Combine cranberry sauce, brown sugar, rum or orange extract,
and nutmeg in small bowl. Spread mixture over top of Brie to
edge of rind and sprinkle with pecans.
5. Bake in 500 degree F oven 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Remove to serving dish with spatula, surround with assorted
crackers and serve immediately.
Makes 8 servings
This recipe created by McCormick, Inc.